Read all about it, read all about it....
Pleased to announce that work has started on a completely revised and updated version of the #BCwine2020 report bringing the data right up to date for the year ending December 31, 2022 covering.
- Market Share by format, volume and value
- Pricing - overall trends
- Region (DVA and major Sub-GI) - volume trends and pricing
- Variety - volumes, trends, pricing, by region
- Competitive position vs imports
- Distribution Channels
Plus lots of new analysis that was not in the 2020 report as I have added extensions for winery direct price, reputation, variety subclasses, variety substyles and hierarchical structures (Groups, Wineries, Brands, Tiers) and brand winery maturity.
80%+ of BC industry sales occur in BC and 95% of that is in 750mL format. #BCWine2022 provides an analysis of industry performance in its most important market.
- Data in Microsoft PowerPoint slides
- Supporting notes in .pdf for each slide
- April 2023. First chapter contains an overview of the BC industry volume, price trends and market share within the total BC wine market.
- Following chapters will be released in approximately 10 working day intervals.
Subscription Price and Licensing
- $449: Single BC winery License. $100 for 2nd and subsequent winery in each common ownership group.
- $750: Non-BC winery qualified purchasers.